It's a (not so good day) for a hike!

After our stop in Granville, we made our way towards Cookville to Burgess Falls State Park.  As we entered the park, I noticed they had a butterfly garden, so I hoped that I could get some good photos.  Needless to say, when we first pulled up, the butterfly garden wasn't very impressive, but I decided to walk around anyway.  Though the garden didn't have much beauty on its own, I certainly made some new friends along the way.















After my exploration in the butterfly garden (and getting eaten alive by mosquitos), I decided that I wanted to walk to the falls. 

It was 3/4 of mile one way, so I figured that was nothing!  I drug my parents with me, because I didn't think it would be safe to go alone.  Well, just a tidbit of advice... A hike in flip flops on a 90 degree day with what felt like 500% humidity isn't a very good idea!  We didn't make it to the "big falls", but I did manage to capture some of the scenary along the way.  Guess I'll be going back to Burgess Falls also!



 
The path at the start of the trail...
"This doesn't look too bad, come on"



No Response to "It's a (not so good day) for a hike!"

Post a Comment