Tates Lane....

I took some shots of Tates Lane in Mount Juliet.  For those of you that are from there, you know how narrow and curvy this little cut through is. 

I can't even begin to tell you how ridiculous I'm sure that I appeared to the cows in the fields that lined the roadway.  I'd park, jump out of my car (hoping and praying that no other cars would come around the corners) and snap a few shots. 

To my surprise, even though I was a bit spastic while shooting, these turned out pretty good!


This is the raw photo, with no editing.

Playing with the monochrome option on my camera. 
( I think this is my favorite)


I love Sepia.  Really gives it an old fashioned look. 



 
"I don't know anybody's road who's been paved perfectly for them, there are no manuals, you don't know what life has in store for you."
~Drew Barrymore

No Response to "Tates Lane...."

Post a Comment